‘Set Sail in the Direction of your Dreams’ ….Wow! What a wonderful sentiment and what better way to be guided through life but by a light house.
This is such a simple card to make and that’s because of the beautiful Designer Series Paper that Stampin’ Up! have designed for this range.
The Smooth Sailing Dies are also a great item and purchasing them with the Sailing Home Stamp set as a Bundle gives you the bonus of a 10% discount. The dies in the set cuts the anchor, light house, compass, 2 yachts, stitched banner and a stitched label. Plus there are some other extras stirring wheel, length of rope, rope knot, compass needles – all of which also has embossing and seaweed.
Keeping this short and sweet today…I hope you have enjoyed reading my Blog. If your interested in these products they will be available as of the 4th June. Any questions or you would like a catalogue please contact me via my contact form.
I love it when a card idea comes together with ease.
The Bird Ballard Designer Series Paper coordinates with the stamps in the ‘Hugs with Shelli’ kit. You will be making cards with the stamp set long after the kit has gone.
The ‘Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit is only available till the end of the month or while stocks last. So grab it now!
Thank You for reading my Blog. If you have any questions about the products used or would like to ‘Join my Team’ then please contact me.
All available products will be listed below and link to my On-Line Store. Other products used will be available from 2nd June 2019.
Simple Stamping with Butterfly Gala
Simple Stamping, getting back to the basics of stamping. Making a card that you can whip up in minutes, you don’t need many products and anyone can make.
Stampin’ Up! have given us a challenge…Simple Stamping…only using a note card, stamp and ink.
The stamp set I have used is ‘Butterfly Gala’, this set will be available in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue. You can purchase this stamp set along with a coordinating butterfly punch as a bundle. You will find in the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue other products that also coordinate with Butterfly Gala. Remember with the Sale-A-Brations when you spend $90 you can pick a FREE item for the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue.
So getting back to my card…it’s so simple.
Products Used –
As this is a Photopolymer Stamp Set I used a pierce mat with all stamping.
- Using the Memento Ink stamp on the sentiment
- Choose which Butterfly you wish to use (there are 4 different designs) and only ink up the large butterfly in Memento Ink. You can do this by covering the small butterfly with Washi Tape ink it up then peal off the Washi Tape check there is no ink on the smaller butterfly and stamp the image. The butterflies are paired so if you were using the punch it matches up perfectly. Do this twice to have 2 large butterflies.
- Repeat this again but this time you are stamping the three small butterfly.
- In the stamp set you will find solid wing parts for large butterfly and a solid butterfly or wing parts for the smaller butterfly. Using a different colour with each butterfly stamp the solid images lining them up with the outlined images.
- Stamp the butterfly bodies and antennae with the Memento Ink
Thank you for reading my post about this simple but fun card…I will add links to the products used below, except for the Butterfly Gala.
If you live in Australia and would like a copy of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalogues then just contact me and I will get one to you.