Change is in the air……and Stampin’ Up! are making some big changes in their colours…..and its all great!
It’s always good to keep things fresh and alive…I’m loving all these colours.
Its sad to some of the old colours go but a couple of old colours have returned…..
The Ink cases will be..
- Less confusing to open. Opening the ink pad case is more simple and intuitive – just insert your thumb in the “LIP” at the front of the case and lift it to open.
- Have a tighter fit between the lid and the base.
- Be stackable – ability to stack the cases makes them easier to store and transport
- Included improved labels and stickers
Also improvement to the Ink..
We added defoamer to the ink ingredients because we noticed that our old ink would sometimes bubble (especially on new
pads and with lighter colours). When this happened, the ink wasn’t as even and smooth when stamped as we’d like to see it.
The added defoamer will..
- Reduce ink bubbles
• Help you get an even coating of ink on the stamp
• Help the stamped image have a smoother, solid look
If you wish to receive a copy of the new Catalogue when released please contact me..
(There will be a small fee to cover postage costs of $5)