Stampin’ Up! have excelled themselves with the Petal Passion Suite, all the products blend together beautifully.
The card I have made today shows three products from the Petal Passion Suite.
Petal Palette Stamp Set 145785
Petals & More Thinlits Dies 145655
Or purchase together as a bundle and save 10%..
Petal Palette Bundle 145974 (c) 145973 (w)
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper 145589
This card is similar to the one made the other day but with added elements from the petal Passion Suite.
The Petal Palette Stamp Set 145788 (c) 145785 (w) is made up of 15 rubber stamps. Seven being the beautiful imagery of plants, a bird and texture stamp, along with eight great sentiments.
The Petals & More Thinlits Dies 145655 is made up of 10 dies, 4 of which match and cut the stamped images. There is a banner Die to use with some of the sentiments and 5 dies which compliment the stamps. You can purchase the stamps and dies individually or as a bundle and save 10%. I would suggest purchasing the bundle because they are so beautiful together and I think you would regret one with out the other.
The Petal Passion designer Series Paper 14589 consists of 12 sheets (2 of each), handpainted watercolour designs in shades of black and white.
How to make this card..
Petal Palette Bundle 145974
Rose Wonder Stamp Set 140697
Petal Passion Designer Series Paper (DSP) 145589 – cut at 12 x 8.2 cm
Whisper White Note card and Envelope 131527
So Saffron Cardstock 108611 – scrap approx 6 x 6 cm
Whisper White Cardstock – cut at 11.6 x 7.8 mm 106549
Vellum Cardstock 106584 – cut at 12 x 3 cm
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad 140931
Watercolour Pencils 141709 – Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzelberry, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point, Whisper White
Blender Pen 102845
*Note- the basics of this card is the same of similar to what I did on the last card (With Sympathy)
- Stamp floral image onto Left-hand side of Whisper White Cardstock in Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad. We will be using the left over Whisper White Cardstock on the card so be careful to where you stamp the image.
- Using the Daffodil Delight and Rich Razzelberry watercolour pencil colour in the flowers with the Rich Razzelberry around the edges. Blend with the Blender Pen, blending the two colours together and to get a water colour effect.
- The leaves are coloured using a single colour Old Olive, place the colour at the base of the leaf and with the Blender Pen blend the colour out to the tips.
- Stamp the bird image onto a scrap of So Saffron cardstock and colour using the Bermuda Bay, Pacific Point and Whisper White for highlights. Blend these together with the blender pen.
- With the Thinlits cut out the flowers, making sure you take care with the Whisper White Cardstock. Also cut the bird image with the matching die.
- Cut the lattice die in the vellum.
- With the large branch/leaf stamp stamp image on the Whisper White cardstock
- Attach the Whisper White to the DSP mat and attach to the card front.
- Place snail on the back of the lattice and adhere to card front. Most of the snail is hidden under the flowers.
- Place dimensionals on the back of flower element and offset (to show DSP coming through)
- With snail adhere the bird sitting onto a branch.
Thank you for reading my Blog I hope you have enjoyed looking at my card. If you have any questions about the products I have used, please contact me.