Hi and welcome to my Blog today.
This week I have been working a special for a very special person, my Mother as her birthday is not far away.
Poppy Moments See Through Card
For this card I have used the products from the Peaceful Poppies Suite found in the Stampin’ Up! ® Mini Catalogue.
I have ‘CASED’ this card from Jennifer McGuire. She has a wonderful video showing how to make a this card.
In making this card I have made a couple of changes from the products Jennifer used.
- I have used products from the Stampin’ Up! ® 2020 Mini Catalogue – Poppy Moments Dies
- This card is a three fold card and by having the fold to the side instead of the top I was able to make the card base with only the join to card front.
This card was not a hard card to make but I did have to play with it to get the layout of flowers and leaves the way I wanted it.
Jennifer suggests to use ‘Glad Press’n Seal’, glad I had this in my stash as it would have taken a lot longer with out it. When removing it, take it very slow and gently so not to damage the die cuts.
Stampin’ Up!® Products and Measurements used…
- Poppy Moments Dies
- Painted Poppies Cling Stamp Set
- Itty Bitty Birthdays Cling Stamp Set
- Beautiful Day Stamp Set
- Stampin’ Pads – Highland Heather, Old Olive, Momento Black, VeraMark
- A4Cardstock – Whisper White 22 x 14.9 cm score at 1cm & 11.5 cm
- A4 Cardstock So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape, Blushing Bride, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Mango Melody, Basic Black
- Gold Foil Sheets
- White Embossing Powder
- Multi Purpose Glue
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Please see the links below to grab any of these products from my Online Shop!