with the Creativity Abounds Design Team
Yay! We are doing this again….We are starting this year off with a BANG!
Did you attend last years Creativity Abounds Stamp Camp using the Whimsy & Wonder Suite, it was so much fun that we are doing it again. This time we are using the Artfully Composed Suite.
The Artfully Composed Suite Collection consists of:
- Artfully Layered stamp set,
- Tropical Layers dies
- White 3/4″ Frayed Ribbon
- Faux Sea Glass Shapes
- Layering Designs Vellum
- Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper
Total Cost of the suite: $157.00
Date & Time: January 29-30th, will post times when available
Agenda: Will post when available.
Cost: FREE when you purchase the Artfully Composed Suite. If you already have purchased the suite and want to attend, all you need to do is place an order with me for the equivalent amount using the Hostess Code – ASTDY46P
Registration Close: 21 January 2022 Order early to get your products in time so you can create on the day. Once confirmation of your order is received I will send you the extra products required for the Make’n’Takes.
What you receive…
- Join an Exclusive Facebook Group
- 12 Make and Take projects using the Artfully Composed Suite (posted out to you) All cut and ready to go! Just follow the Video Tutorials
- Bonus 12 Facebook Live projects & with full PDF Instructions.
- Access to an exclusive Facebook group where LIVE presentations will hold on the 2 days of this MEGA EVENTS on January 29th and 30th in Australia/ New Zealand. You can access the recorded Live videos anytime.
- Registrations are open to Australian residence only. Not from Australia and want to take part let me know and I can put you in touch with one of our other Demonstrators.
What You will Require..
- Purchased Artfully Composed Suite Collection
- Adhesives and Tools
- Ink Pads, if you don’t have the colours used in any of the projects swap them out with other colours you may have. I would suggest to have a Black Ink pad such as Memento Tuxedo Black
- Extra cardstock for those BONUS projects- see the colours that co-ordinate with the suite in the Mini Catalogue or ask me
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .