This week on my Facebook Live I wanted to show you some of the products I have received in my pre-order from the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalogue. Also I had a play with the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks. This was the first time I had a go at using them so we learnt about them together.
Tips on using the Butterflies & Flowers Layering Decorative Masks
- Have your shammy or wipes handy to clean the masks after using – because the masks are a dark colour the ink sitting on them is not really visible. It’s very easy to turn over and get ink on your work. So clean straight away.
- Mask off areas your not using on both the mask and cardstock…even for the small leaves
- With a permanent pen (Sharpie) mark 1 & 2 on the flower mask so you remember which one to use first.
- Always start with your light colour first.
- Watch what colours your putting together because the colours layer on top of each other and you may end up with a new colour ‘Mud’
- Leaf Mask – use your blending brush up and down not in a circular motion.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .