Welcome to Creativity Abounds Blog Hop. We are a group of very keen Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from all around the world that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own.
Sadly we have said good bye to one of our team – Margriet, she will be sadly missed.
But we do welcome two NEW members – Maheswari Rajaguru and Heather Thomas. I’m sure you will love their work just as much as I do.
The Theme for this month is Simply Elegant and I have used the the Elegantly Said Stamp set by Stampin’ Up!® to create this card.
How to create this card….
Measurements and Product Used
- Card Base Basic Black – 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Basic White- 8.8 x 13.1cm
- Card Front Shimmery White – 8.5 x 12.8cm
- Sentiment Banner Basic Black- 2 x 8.5cm
- Card Insert Basic White- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Insert Mat Bermuda Bay- 10 x 14.4cm
Other Product used…
- Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Pad
- Pacific Point Stampin’ Pad
- Blending Brushes
- White Embossing Powder
- Decorative Masks Basic Pattern
- Embossing Buddy (deleted)
- Cut and score card Base
- Shimmery White cardstock – Using the Blending Brushes colour the cardstock blending the two colours together.
- Starting with the lightest of the two colours, Bermuda Bay. Begin at the top left corner working the ink down in a circular motion diagonally from corner to corner going down approx 2/3’s of the way. Keep adding colour until you have the depth you want.
- Turn cardstock around 90° and repeat using the Pacific point Stampin’ Pad. Blending the two colours together.
- Again turn cardstock around 90° so that the pacific point is at the top.
- Place Decorative mask over the cardstock and tape into place with washi tape or something similar, to hold the mask in place.
- Lightly go over the masked cardstock with Pacific Point Ink, this will leave a light ink embossed image.
- Let this dry completely before stamping
- Go over the coloured cardstock with Embossing Buddy or something similar.
- Stamp the the filigree image using VersaMark.
- Cover with White Embossing Powder, remove excess and heat set.
- Adhere the the card front to the Basic White Mat using multi-purpose glue.
- Attach to the card front again using multi-purpose glue.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the banner using VersaMark, cover with White embossing powder and heat set. Add dimensionals to the back of the banner and adhere to card front.
- Card Insert
- Using the Blending Brushes, brush on the ink to the stamp…Bermuda bay at the bottom and Pacific point at the top. Always start with the lightest colour. Give the stamp a good puff over it to moisten the ink and stamp the image in the bottom right corner.
- Using multi-purpose glue adhere the insert to the Bermuda Bay Mat and then adhere the matted insert into the inside of the card.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
For More Inspiration we have our new Tutorial Bundle
he projects featured in this bundle are totally EXCLUSIVE, which means they can not be found anywhere else online.
Measurements are in both Imperial/ US Letter size and Metric/ A4.
There are a couple of different ways to get this tutorial…
- Purchase the tutorial by Clicking HERE
- Place a $50 order with me receive for FREE
- Join my team & receive for FREE
Here is the sneak peek images for this months Tutorial Bundle –
Meet the Design Team of Creativity Abounds..
Stampin’ Up! Product Used in today’s project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .