Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Friday’s Facebook live I delved into my stamps and pulled out an old favorite Forever Blossoms and Cherry Blossoms Dies. We tend to play with them when we first get them but then something new comes along and they get forgotten.
Looking at the Cherry Blossoms Dies I relised that I had never used all the blossom dies. I had fun cutting and colouring each of the blossoms, petal edges brushed with Blushing Bride and a touch of green from the Soft Pastels in the flower centers. The stamens cut from Mango Melody and sponged with Cajun Craze.
- Card Base Crumb Cake – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score 14.9cm
- Card front Blushing Bride – 10 x 14.4cm
- Scalloped Die Very Vanilla –
- Card Insert Very Vanilla – 10 x 14.4cm
- Sentiment & Messages Template – half sheet cardstock
- Scraps of Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, So Saffron & Mango Melody
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .