Thank you for joining us for our Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrator Monthly Blog Hop! As you follow the hop I hope you find lots of ideas and inspiration. We are a group of Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators from around the world taking part in a training program helping us to build a successful Stampin’ Up!® Business and reach some of our goals. Thank you, we really appreciate your support.
Hydrangea Hill – Thank You
For my February customer ‘Thank You’ Cards I have used products from the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up! ®. The products I have used are the Hydrangea Haven Bundle and the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper.
How I made this card…..
Product & Measurements
- Card Base, Seaside Spray – 10.5 x 29.8cm, score at 14.9cm
- Mat, Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front, Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper (DSP)- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Label, Basic White – 8 x 14.9cm
- Leaves, Old Olive – 8 x 14.9cm (cut 2 sets of leaves)
- Tag, Basic White scrap – 5 x5cm (stamping the whole image)
- Tag, Seaside Spray scrap – 5 x 5cm
- Band – Seaside Spray – 2 x 10.5cm
- Card Insert, Basic White – 10 x14.4cm
- Cut and score all cardstock and DSP
- Adhere the DSP to the Mat – Basic White Cardstock using either Seal or Multi-purpose glue
- Attach the mat to the Card front using either Seal or Multi-purpose glue
- Run the Seaside Spray Band though the Embossing Machine with the Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder and adhere to the card front. The bottom edge of the band is about 7cm from the top of the card base. It is NOT centered, but off center. (hope this makes sense)
- Hydrangea Haven stamp set is a 2 step Stamp.
- Label (Basic White)- stamp the Hydrangea outline onto the basic White using the Misty Moonlight Stampin’ Pad.
- Using the Rococo Rose Ink Pad stamp the flower head and Old Olive for the Leaves/stems.
- Using the Label die from the Painted Labels, die cut the image.
- Tag, Basic White cardstock – stamp some of the small flowers and leaves from the stamp set using Seaside Spray & Old Olive Stampin’ Pads, keeping them close together. With Memento Tuxedo Black ink stamp the small Thank You Sentiment over the top of the flowers and leaves. Die cut the tag die from the stamped image and cut a second tag from the Seaside Spray Cardstock. Place the stamped tag on top of the Seaside Spray tag matching the holes and glue together using a small amount of glue.
- Wrap some White twin from the Snail Mail Combo Pack around the label 3 times tie of into a bow. Using a Glue dot add the tags under the bow.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the label..do not put them to close to the edge as we will be slipping the leaves underneath. Attach the label to the card front towards the left hand side of the card.
- Die cut 2-3 leaves from the Old Olive Cardstock, separate the leaves from the stems.
- Place a little bit of Multi-purpose glue to the stem end of the leaves and tuck them under the label. the other end is not glued down so they have a little bit of lift.
- Place a pearl onto the Basic White Tag and anoth2 small pearls onto the label.
- Adhere the card insert to the inside of the card.
Thank you for coming by today! We have an amazing line up of Stampin’ Up!® demonstrators and we know you are going to love all the amazing projects that you are going to see today.So you don’t miss out on anyone’s page you are currently on my page – Michele Jutrisa. The next page to visit is listed below my name on the list below. (If I am the last on the list then, jump up the top and continue from there) Enjoy the hop!Product List