Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
All is Merry and Bright
This brings to mind twinkling lights and lots of tinsel and everyone happy and having a wonderful time…oh’ I LOVE Christmas!
My card today is not covered in tinsel and twinkling light but it does have the tradition colours of Christmas and the bright sparkly of gold.
How to Make this card…
- Real Red Card Base – Cut 14.9 x 21cm, scored at 10.5cm
- Mossy Meadow Mat – 10 x 14.4cm
- Mossy Meadow Spot Designer Series Paper (DSP)- 7.5 x 9.7cm
- Strip Designer Series Paper – 7.5 x 9.7cm
- Vellum – 9 x 12.5cm, die cut with Scalloped die Die No: 6 (see pic below)
- Whisper White cardstock -7 x 10 cm die cut with Scalloped die Die No: 4 (see pic below)
- Emboss the die cut Whisper White with the Dainty Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder 152702
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock – 4 x 11cm – adhere Adhesive sheet on the back before die cutting the word ‘Bright’. When peeling apart the die and Cardstock make sure you don’t loose the dot of the ‘i’…If you do then use a Rhinestone Jewel as the dot.
- Whisper White Card Insert – 10 14.4cm.
- Using Multi-purpose glue adhere the Mossy Meadow spot DSP to the Moss Meadow mat allowing 1.5 mm around top and sides.
- Adhere the DSP Strip to the bottom of the mat lining it up with the spot DSP along the sides and with 1.5mm around sides and bottom. The strips will overlap the spots.
- Adhere the mat to the card front with either Seal or Multi-purpose glue
- Peel the backing of the adhesive on the word ‘Bright’ carefully and attach to Whisper White Panel. Make sure that the part of the cross on the ‘T’ is attached to the panel, as in my photo above.
- Turn the panel over to the back, the words that over hang are sticky from the adhesive. Pat them down with your embossing Buddy or a small amount of corn flower. This just removes the sticky.
- Place dimensionals on the back of the Whisper White die cut & embossed panel and adhere onto the Vellum.
- Add some Multi-purpose glue to the back of the vellum where the Whisper white covers it and glue to the card front.
- On a scrao of Whisper White cardstock stamp the words ‘Merry’ & ‘And’ using Real Red Ink. Cut out by hand and adhere to card front using the Mini Dimensionals
- Add some Gold Glitter Enamel Dots to your card
- Attach the Whisper White Insert to the inside of the card
During the Month of October Stampin’ Up! ® are having the yearly Paper Sale…and the Heartwarming Hugs is one of the 15 paper designs in the sale. So if you LOVE our amazing DSP…NOW is the time to purchase it with a 15% discount.
To see all the Designer Series Paper in the Sale and to purchase Click HERE
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Do you need any of the products used on today’s project?
Click on the shopping links below and add them to your collection now.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Shop my Online Store Here
- Join my Team
- Newsletter Sign up
- Find me on You Tube Here
- Join my Facebook Page
- Annual Catalogue
- Beginners Catalogue
” width=”20″ height=”20″>