Today in my Facebook Live I used the Amazing Silhouettes Stamp set from the Jan- Jun 2022 Stampin’ Up!® Mini Catalogue to create these 3 x 3″ cards plus a Standard Card.
These Thank You Cards would be great for a baby Shower when not knowing if the baby was a boy or girl.
I used the ‘ Baby Wipe Technique’ to stamp the images, giving a very soft and subtle look.
What is the Baby Wipe Technique
For this technique you require approx 3 Baby Wipes & some Re-Inkers, use only 3-4 colours. Too many colours and you will end up with a muddy colour.
Mini Cards Measurements Used…
- Card Base Basic White : 6 x 3″, score at 3″
- Card Mat coloured Cardstock: 7 x7cm
- Card Front Basic White: 6.7 x 6.7cm
- Card Base Basic White: 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Balmy Blue: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card front Basic White: 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Square Balmy Blue Mat: 7 x 7cm
- Square Basic White: 6.7 x 6.7cm
I can’t wait to try other techniques using the Amazing Silhouette stamps…
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .