This is exciting!……Welcome today to my Blog.
Today I am participating in the International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog – November.
A big ‘Thank you’ to everyone who voted for my card earlier this month. Because of your vote, I was one of the lucky ‘TOP 10’, and invited to participate in today’s Blog Hop. If you didn’t see the card I made for the International Highlights Blog Hop you can check it out HERE
I have for you today another SNEAK PEAK from the 2021 Jan- Jun Mini Catalogue.
The products I have used are from Fine Art Floral Suite which is a beautiful collection of stamps, dies, Designer Series Paper plus lots more.
What have I used and how did I make this card.
Products Used –
- Card Base Pool Party 10.5 x 28.9 cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Whisper White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP)- 9.7 x 14.1cm.
- Vellum 7 x 14.1cm
- Whisper White Cardstock – 7 x 14cm
- Whisper White Cardstock scrap for sentiment.
- Whisper White Insert – 10 x14.4cm
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) – 10 x 2cm
- Linen Thread
- Score and Fold Card Base
- Adhere DSP to Whisper White mat using multi-purpose glue.
- The left hand side of the vellum has been torn to give some texture.Tear down the length of vellum removing appox 1cm off the left-hand side of the vellum, leaving a finished width of 6cm
- Colour the Whisper White cardstock (7 x14.1cm) with Pool Party Stampin’ Pad using a Sponge Brayer, giving the cardstock a variegated colour. Dark at the top end and getting lighter towards the bottom. Attach Adhesive Sheet to the back of the now varigated Cardstock.
- Using the dies from the Floral Gallery Dies, die cut the words with the word ‘just’ at the darkest end . You may need to cut words out twice to get a good variation of dark to light in colour. Peel of adhesive backing and adhere the words to the vellum making sure the torn edge is on the left.
- Use small dots of Multi-Purpose Glue to the vellum under the words and attach to card front.
- Wrapped Linen Thread around card front twice, adhere at the back of the card front.
- Stamp the ‘Thank You’ Sentiment using Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Pad onto the scrap of Whisper White Cardstock. Attach dimensionals to the back of the sentiment and adhere on top of the Linen Thread.
- Tie a double bow from the Linen Thread and attached with a Mini Glue Dot to the left of the sentiment.
- Add dimensionals to back of Card Front and attach to the card Base
- Insert – Adhere 2cm x 10 cm DSP strip to the bottom edge of Whisper White Insert
- Attach the insert to the inside of the card
There is so many stunning new products in the 2021 Mini & Sale-a-bration Catalogues. I’m sure you will find lots to love…. If you would like a copy & you live in Australia CLICK HERE
If you would like to get these products before January then you can by ‘Joining my Team’.
Stampin’ Up!’s Starter Kit is completely customisable. Build it your way! For just $169 you get:
* Your choice of up to $235 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products
* A business supply pack valued at $80
That’s a total value of $315
Thank you for visiting my Blog today and checking out the November International Highlights Top Ten Winners Blog Hop today! I know you are going to love all the other projects in the hop, so don’t forget to hop all the way around. You are currently at my Blog – Michele Jutrisa. Follow the list below to see who is next…Happy Hopping!
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Shop my Online Store Here
- Join my Team
- Newsletter Sign up
- Find me on You Tube Here
- Join my Facebook Page
- Annual Catalogue
- Beginners Catalogue