Beautiful Friendship stamps 149252 by Stampin’ Up! are a must to have in your stamp stash. They are simple to use and so easy to build up a beautiful arrangement of flowers for any occasion.
Today I have paired it up with one of the sentiments from the Strong & Beautiful stamps 148732. I used this set because it is a a very girly sort of card and I want to build someone else up as well as myself.
The other day I took a tumble and besides my body being a bit sore so was my pride and self thoughts about myself. I wanted to remind myself that I am also ‘Resilient, strong and beautiful’…..as we all are.
Tips and Tricks…
The ‘Beautiful Friendship’ Stamps are a Distinktive and Photopolymer stamps ….so there are some tips to remember when using them.
- Use the Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199 under your work to give you a nice clear image.
- If your Stampin’ Pad is new and very juicy use a Clear block to push some of the ink on your pad to one side. By using less ink you get a clear image and all those details will show up.
- If your stamps are ‘New’ – never used…Ink them up and stamp off onto a piece of scrap paper and clean the a couple of times. This removes any residue on the surface of your stamps and will help also in achieving that perfect image.
- The Clear Epoxy Droplets I used I coloured with my Stampin’ Blends…..you can customise them to suit your project.
- I only used one side of the Timeless Label Punch 149516 punch… to do this you cut your card stock to the width of the punch and then thread it through from the top and then out through the slot where you would normally place your cardstock.
I have added this card to Kylie Bertucci’s International Stampin’ Up!® Blog Highlights.
Go and have a look at all the amazing cards made, then please VOTE for for your favorite 5.
To make it easy for you to find where to vote click on the image below…you get to vote for 5 of your favorite cards – just make sure one of them is mine (LOL!)
Thanks for reading my post I hope you found this helpful and encourages you to give the ‘Beautiful Friendship’ stamp set a try. If your interested in any of the products I used they will be listed below and linked to my On-Line Store. Any questions about the products, then please contact me.