Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
Our theme this month is a ‘Picture Inspiration’, – create a project using the below picture as your inspiration. It may be the colours, images or sketches. This challenge was given to us by Maheswari, I had a lot of fun creating this card, not only with the challenge but with ‘Hey Chuck’ Bundle.
I have chosen 3 elements from the ‘Picture Inspiration’
- 3 Rectangle elements
- Torn Edges
- Elements from behind the last rectangle
This is my second card using the ‘Hey Chuck’ Bundle and I seem to be creating a theme with these cards. They are bright and lots of fun, in both creating them as well as enjoying the finished card.
3 Rectangle elements – My use of the above elements is very broad as my chooks would not stay in the confines of the rectangles.
Torn Edges – The Lemon Lime Twist card stock is from the White Center Specialty Paper and when torn the white core shows.
Elements from behind the last rectangle – The die cut sun, wind vane and ‘Rise & Shine’ sign and the elements from behind the last rectangle.
How to Make….
- Cut all cardstock and score.
- Card Mat – Tear approx 1cm off top and bottom of Lemon Lime Twist White Center Specialty Paper and adhere to the card base. Keep torn off pieces, one to be used on the card insert.
- Tip- If you want the white core to be on the front of the Card Base, have right side up and tear towards yourself.
- Die cut 3 rectangles with the Deckled Rectangles using the 2nd smallest die.
- Die cut Sun and Wind Vanes
- Stamp Chock and Fence images in Memento Tuxedo Black. You can see how I coloured fences and chocks from my YouTube Video -Live with Michele
- Fences and Chooks coloured with Stampin’ Blends
- Fences using Blends – Crumb Cake Combo & Bronze
- Bodies- Daffodil Delight Combo, Wild Wheat
- Tails – Poppy Parade, Tranquil Tide
- Tails – Tranquil Tide, Granny Apple Green, Starry Sky
- Tails – Fresh Freesia Combo, Orchid Oasis Light, Blackberry Bliss Combo
- Sentiment ‘Rise & Shine’
- Stamp in Early Espresso Ink
- Use Deckled Rectangles to cut sentiment – there is no die the right size for this, I used a larger die to cut 2 sides & then moved die to cut other 2 sides.
- With blending brush and Crumb Cake Ink colour the sentiment.
- Adhere the 3 rectangles to card front, leave room to slip sun behind last rectangle.
- Using Multi Purpose Glue adhere the fences onto the rectangles.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the chooks and add to card front.
- Tuck sun behind the last rectangle.
- Glue wind vane and sentiment to card front.
- Card Insert
- Glue one of the torn Lemon Lime Twist White Center Specialty Paper pieces to the bottom edge of the card insert.
- Add fence and Wind Vane
- Stamp ‘It’s your Birthday’ sentiment with Early Espresso Ink.
|Card Base||Misty Moonlight||5½ x 8½” score at 4 ¼”||14.9 x 21cm, score at 10.5cm|
|Card Mat|| Lemon Lime Twist |
White Center Specialty Paper
|4¼ x 5½ ”||10.5 x 14.9cm|
|3 Rectangles||Basic White||4 x 6″||9 x 14.9cm|
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Stamping – Chocks x 3||Basic White||4¼ x 5½||10.5 x 14.9cm|
|Sentiment||Basic White||1 x 2½||3 x 6cm|
|Stamping – Fence x 4||Basic White||2½ x 4¼”||7.5 x 10.5 cm|
|Sun Die Cut||Crushed Curry||2 x 3″||4 x 7cm|
|Wind Vane x 2||Basic Black||2½ x 4¼”||7.5 x 10.5cm|
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
To all the Online Exclusives click HERE, this items will not be found in the catalogues so check back throughout the year to see what is new.
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .