Welcome to Let’s Craft Together Blog Hop. We are a group of Australian Stampin’ Up!® Demonstrators that are coming together to share our creative ideas with you. We are happy that you can join us and hope that we can Inspire you to make creations of your own. Each month we will be showing different ideas based around products, themes and challenges.
Our challenge this month is a Sketch Challenge by Maheswari. I love the layers of two frames that are slightly twisted, with decorative elements on diagonal corners.
For my card I have used the Regency Park Suite by Stampin’ Up!® and to create my card I used manly the Petal Park Bundle. This is such a simple bundle to use, you can colour the flowers by hand with any medium you wish or use the stamps to colour the flowers. The suite includes a simple simple punch to make cut out the flowers and one leaf quick and easy.
The suite consists of two Bundles
- Petal Park Bundle 160577 Flowers & leaf stamps plus the Punch
- Sentimental Park Bundle 160567 – Sentiments, more flowers & leaves and Dies
It then has other items in the suite including
- Textured 12 x12 Shimmer Paper
- Can Weave 3D Embossing Folder
- Night of Navy Boardered Ribbon
- Adhesive Backed Milky Dots
- Regency Park 6 x 6 DSP
I created the two rectangle frames cut from the Rectangle Stitched Frames and Basic White Cardstock.
The Flowers are coloured with Watercolour Pencils onto Basic White Cardstock. Instead of Blending the pencils water or Blender Pens I have used Memento Ink and Blends Colour Lifter. Patty Bennett did a very good video on this technique – Blending Watercolor Pencils with Color Lifter
How to make this card…
- Card Front – Embossed, I used for this one of the Basic 3D Folders 161598 from the Online Exclusive, you could of course use the 3D embossing folder that comes with the suite, but I wanted something a little more subtle.
- Frames – Placing one die side of the other, die cut 2 frames.
- Flowers Stamping – Stamp 3 sets of flowers and 8 leaves using Memento Tuxedo.
- Flowers, coloured with pencils and blended with Blends Colour Lifter
- Large flowers – Balmy Blue and Night of Navy
- Medium Flowers – Flirty Flamingo, Mellon Mambo & Daffodil Delight
- Small Flower – Gorgeous Grape & Mellon Mambo
- Leaves – Old Olive & Granny Apple Green
- Bakers twine split and added under flowers
- Sentiment – Embossed in White Embossing Powder
- Card Insert – Insert strip embossed with the 3D Embossing Folder
|Card Base||Basic White Thick Cardstock||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Front||Basic White Card stock||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Frames||Basic White Card stock||3½ x 4½” x 2||9 x 12cm x 2|
|Flowers||Basic White Card stock||4 ¼ x 5½”||10.5 x 14.9cm|
|Sentiment||Basic Black||1½ x 3″||3 x 8cm|
|Card Insert||Basic White Card stock||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
|Card Insert Strip||Basic White Card stock||1 x 4″||2.5 x 10cm|
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
View Mini Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
5 January – 1 May 2023
View Online | Shop Online
Join My Team
If you have been sitting on the fence not sure if you should JOIN the Stampin’ Up! Family or not….well now is the time to jump down and JOIN.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .