Last weekend I took part in the Creativity Abound Stamp Camp, our Theme for the camp was BY the Bay Suite. Besides creating cards with the themed suite we also have challenges for the participants to take part in. Tracy Held from the team designed this a Sketch Challenge for us to recreate in any products we wanted.
The Dainty Delight Bundle is found in the 2023 Stampin’ Up! Mini Catalogue $ 96.25 (AUD) By purchasing the Dainty Delight Bundle, allows you to choose an item for FREE from the Sale-A-Bration Catalogue and why not make that the Dainty Flowers DSP.
Sale-A-Bration finishes at the end of February, see below for Catalogues and recently added products.
Sketch Challenge by Tracy Held
|Card Base||Blushing Bride||4 ¼ x 11”, score @ 5 ½”||10.5 x 29.9cm, score @ 14.9cm|
|Card Front||DSP – Blushing Bride||4 ¼ x 5 ½”||10.5 x 14.9cm|
|Vellum||3 x 4½”||8 x 11.5cm|
|Diagonal Strip||Basic White||1 x 8″||2.5 x 20cm|
|Vertical Strip||Blushing Bride||1¼ x 6″||3.3 x 15cm|
|Stamping – |
Flowers and sentiment
|Basic White||3 x 6″||8 x 15|
|Card Insert||Basic White||4 x 5 ¼”||10 x 14.4cm|
- Adhere Card Front to Card Base
- Flowers and Sentiment
- Stamp floral image with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Colour the flowers and leaves in the Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz Ink using a Blender Pen
- On the same piece of cardstock stamp the sentiment in Blushing Bride.
- Die Cut the flowers and fussy cut the sentiment
- Vellum – Die cut scalloped rectangle
- Adhere the flower image to the vellum die cut, add mini dimenionals to the back of the sentiment and attach onto flowers and vellum.
- Diagonal Strip
- using Blushing Bride ink stamp leaf randomly over the strip.
- Colour the leaves in Pear Pizzazz using the Blender Pen
- Lay strip on to the card at the angle you want and trim back to the card edges
- With Blending Brush and Blushing Bride Ink, brush colour around all the edges.
- Attach diagonal strip to the card fron with multi purpose glue.
- Vertical Strip
- Using the scalloped edge die, die cut the scallops along the bottom edge.
- Lay the vertical diecut strip onto the card and position it evenly across the card. Trim back and adhere.
- Place dimensionals onto the back of the vellum, hiding them behind the flowers and sentiment
- White Bakers Twine – tie a small bow and attach with a glue dot
- Card Insert
- Stamp image onto the bottom right corner using Blushing Bride Ink.
- Colour leaves in Pear Pizzazz with a Blender Pen.
- With Blending Brush add Blushing Bride Ink on the right corner edges
- Adhere insert into the card.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
View Mini Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
View Sale-A-Bration Catalogue or Shop on Line Here
New products added to Sale-A-Bration
Join My Team
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .