Daisy’s always remind me of the country and visiting my Parents with Mum’s beautiful garden full of blooms.
So with this card I wanted to bring those feelings of being home in the country.
How to make this card….
- Card base – Daffodil Delight cut 14.5 x 21 cm and scored at 10.5 cm
- Mat – Whisper White cut at 10 x 14 cm
- Card Front – Black and White Plaid from Merry Little Christmas Designer Series Paper, cut 9.7 x 13.7 cm
- The Plaid DSP is brayed in two colours – Tempting Turquoise and Pacific Point, starting with the Tempting Turquoise and then blending the Pacific Point in over the top. Attach card front to mat.
- A piece of vellum cut at 6 x 7.5 cm and the bottom edge torn.
- Stamp the Thank You sentiment in Basic Black just above the torn edge and adhere with snail . The daisy will cover the snail so be careful where you place the glue
- Wrap bakers Twine a few times around the card Front and adhere with Dimentionals to Card Base.
- Stamp 2 daisy’s on Whisper White cardstock using Smokey Slate Stampin’ Pad. Sponge the daisy’s in Daffodil Delight making it light in the center and darker towards the end of petals. I did this before punching them out. Punch out both daisy’s and adhere them together with a small amount of Multi Purpose Glue.
- The leaves I stamped onto Whisper White cardstock in Always Artichoke and then lightly pounce a sponge over the top to colour and fussy cut out.
- Adhere the daisy to card with a dimentional and add a Clear Faceted Gem to daisy center for that little bit of “BLING”
- The leaves are adhered with Multi Purpose Glue and just tucked under the petals.
This is a fun card that brings back lots of happy childhood memories….
All products used are listed below with a link to my Online Store
If you have any questions on this card or any of the product I have used please contact me.