Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
It was fun getting messy to make this card. using the Re-inkers to colour the Very Vanilla tags for a vintage/aged look.
Then using the Beauty of Tomorrow Stamps from the Blackberry Beauty Suite by Stampin’ Up! ® to stamp onto the tags and complete that vintage look.
- Card Base Blackberry Bliss: 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Front Mat Rich Razzleberry: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front DSP: 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Sentiment Very Vanilla: scrap piece 10.5cm wide, will be cut down to 1.2 x 10.5cm
- Card insert Very Vanilla: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Insert Strip DSP: 10 x 1.5cm
- Scraps of Blackberry Bliss, Rich Razzleberry, Gold from the Gold/Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper cut all leaves from these
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .