Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
This week I did a bit of water colouring using the Harvest Meadow from the July- December Mini Catalogue. I love doing water colouring as I find it very relaxing.
I used a lot of colours in flowers & Stems to achieve depth in colour and texture.
I am sorry that in my video where I was putting the card together the camera was slipping in the holder so some of it is off screen but I think you can still get the idea of what I was doing…that’s a live for you anything can happen.
- Card Base Crumb Cake – 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Blackberry Bliss – 9.5 x 13.9cm
- Card Front DSP- 9.2 x 13.6cm
- Circle Cork Specialty Paper – 9 x 9cm, 2nd largest circle die
- Sentiments Scraps of Blackberry Bliss and Crumb Cake
- Card Inset Very Vanilla – 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .