Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Today of my Facebook Live I made this card using the Flowers of Friendship by Stampin’ Up! In this video
I show how to colour an image on black cardstock, as black absorbs colour and unless there is a white base underneath the colour won’t show. I also show how you can colour White Seam Binding and get a veriation in colour on the ribbon using alcohol.
- Card Base Basic Black- 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Calypso Coral- 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front Designer Series Paper- 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card Front Basic Black- 6 x 13cm
- Card Inset Basic White- 10 x14.4cm
- Insert Strip Designer Series Paper- 1.5 x 10cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .