Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Each month I run a in-house class to those that live locally around me in Card Making. This month the class was based on the Fine Art Floral Suite from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 Jan-Jun Mini Catalogue.
The above card was made using the Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (DSP) with a layer of Golden Garden Specialty Acetate underneath the DSP. The only stamping involved is the sentiment using Night of Navy Ink.
- Card Base – Cherry Cobbler 10.5 x 29.9cm, score 14.9cm
- Mat – Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front – Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper 7 x 13.5cm
- Sentiment Strip – Night of Navy 2 x10cm
- sentiment – Very Vanilla 3 x 10cm
- Insert – Very Vanilla 10 x 14.4cm
- 10cm Fine Art Ribbon
This stamp set is a 2 Step Stamp using 2 ink pads Calypso Coral and Poppy Parade. The stem and leaves were stamped in Mossy Meadow Ink. The flower head and stem/leaves were cut using the coordinating dies- Floral Gallery Dies. Purchase the stamps and dies together as the Art Gallery Bundle and save 10%.
- Card Base – Calypso Coral Cardstock 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat – Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper 10 x 14.4cm
- Added extra (not used in card above) – co-ordinating Golden Garden Designer Series Acetate 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front – Basic White Cardstock 10 x 12cm, die cut with Stitched So Sweetly Dies. Sentiment stamped on the right hand corner in Memento Black.
- Basic White – stamping floral images 10.5 x 14.9cm, Flower head is mounted on dimenionals.
- 3 Rhinestones adhered to card front
- Double Bow in Linen Thread, attached at base of stem with a mini glue dot
- Card Insert – Basic White 10 x 14.4cm
Stamp the flower image as used in Card 2 – Calypso Coral, Poppy Parade and Mossy Meadow.
**Before die cutting, use the small flower center to stamp VersMark into the center of the flower. Coat with Heat & Stick Powder and heat with a heat gun. Have the Gilded Leafing close by, working quickly cover in gilding and brush away excess. Leaving a gold gilded flower center.
- Card base – Basic White 10.5 x 29.9, scored at 14.9cm
- Card Mat – Calypso Coral Cardstock 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front – Basic White 9.7 x 14.1cm, run through the Cut & emboss machine using the Painted Texture 3D Embossing Folder
- Flower – Basic White 10.5 x 14.9cm, stamp** see above, Flower head is mounted on dimenionals.
- Gold Foil Sheet – 8 x 10cm, adhesive sheet attached to the back and sentiment die cut.
- Card Insert – basic White 10 x14.4cm, ‘Happy Birthday’ sentiment stamped on the inside in Poppy Parade Ink.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .