Wouldn’t it be nice to send or receive a card for no reason except to say ‘Hello’? Sometimes we can get so caught up in our own little world that we can forget to say hello to those around us and even those who live far away from us. Sometimes I love to make a card like this to send to my sister in England just so I can let her know I’m thinking of her.Who can you send a card to?
- Free as a Bird Stamp Set. It is a line drawn stamp, perfect for colouring in what ever medium you prefer to use.
- Stampin’ Up! ® Blends in colours – Daffodil Delight, So Saffron, Seaside Spray, Magenta Madness, Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake.
- The 2nd largest circle die from the Stitched Shaped Dies with the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine.
- Whisper White cardstock which was embossed with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder
- Designer Series Paper Brights 6 x6″ (15.2 x 15.2cm) paper collection.
- lace edging die from the Ornate Boarders Dies
- Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon tucked in underneath the circle die
I love how this card turned out. Its bright and cheerful, it was a lot of fun to make and it will be fun to give it away. Would you love to receive this card? First to comment below …WINS!
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Below I have listed all the products used and they are linked back to my On-Line Store for your easy shopping experience.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Shop my Online Store Here
- Join my Team
- Newsletter Sign up
- Find me on You Tube Here
- Join my Facebook Page
- Annual Catalogue
- Beginners Catalogue