Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
On Friday on my Facebook Live I focused on the Hand-Penned Petals Suite by Stampin’ Up! which will be released when the NEW Annual Catalogue is launched in May.
The products in the Hand-Penned Suite 155503 are-
- Hand-Petal Petals Bundle 155492, Hand-Penned Petals Photopolymer Stamp Set and Penned Flower Dies
- Hand-Penned Designer Series Paper 155499
- Genial Gems 155500
The Hand-Penned Petals Stamps are a Photopolymer Stamp, it is made up of a outline stamp and a filler stamp. The filler stamp is a Distinktive Stamp which creates different opacities in a single stamped image. Below is a great tip on using this type of stamp.
When stamping the filler stamp you will notice the stamp is not exact in size to the outline…that’s OK, it’s the way it is supposed to be.
If you missed my FB Live I have linked it below. All the measurements used are mentioned on the Video.
Other products used on my card are (* NEW products, will be released in May)-
- *2021-22 In-Colours Cardstock Soft Succulent 155777 , Fresh Freesia 155614
- * 2021-22 In-Colour Stampin’ Pads – Fresh Freesia 155611, Soft Succulent 155778, Pale Papaya 155670
- *Genial Gems 155500
- *Baker’s Twine Basic Essentials pack 155475
- *Tailor Made Tags 155563
- Basic White Cardstock 159228
- Tasteful texture 3D Embossing Folder 152718
- Wink of Stella 141897
- White Crinkle Seam Binding 151326
- Memento Tuxedo Black 132708
2021-22 Annual Catalogue Click HERE to request a copy*
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
Only products available as of 18.4.21…other products used will be available in May 2021Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
2 thoughts on “Hand-Penned Suite”
Love this suite and your pretty card Michele!
Thank you Kylie