What a cute stamp set with a coordinating punch – Hello Ladybug by Stampin’ Up! ®, found in the Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalogue.
I always love a bit of ‘Black and White’ and for this card I have used the Black and White Gingham Check from the Pattern Party Designer Series Paper from the Annual Catalogue. This is a Host Reward which you could earn with a $310 Order before postage.
This is a simple card, the hardest part to it is the fussy cutting and it’s a simple leaf to cut…So I know you can handle it!
- Instead of stamping the Lady bugs body I cut from Basic Black using the punch. I wasn’t happy with the ink coverage I was getting.
- Stamp the dots on the wings first, then stamp the Red part of the wings. Makes it so much easier to line up.
- If using more than one stamp in the sentiment see if you can line up on one block. Sometimes you can’t do this but sometimes so easy when you can.
- Card Base Garden Green: 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Basic White: 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card Front Mat Real Red: 10 x 14.4cm
- Pattern Party Designer Series Paper Black & White Gingham: 4 x 14.1cm
- Card Insert Basic White: 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card insert Mat Real Red: 10 x 14.4cm
- Scrap Basic Black to Punch out Ladybug body
- Scrap Basic White to stamp wings and large leaf
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .