Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
My card today is a simple card using the Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! it does all the work for you. This sheet of paper is such a stand alone sheet, it can easily be cut into 6 card fronts.
- Card Base – Old Olive Cardstock 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat – Rococo Rose Cardstock 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front – Designer Series Paper 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card insert – Basic White Cardstock 10 x 14.5cm
- 35-40 cm ribbon
- Cut all the required cardstock as mentioned above.
- Stamp your sentiment onto the Designer Series Paper using the Gorgeous Grape ink Pad
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Card Mat using Multi-Purpose Glue.
- Wrap the ribbon around the matted card front and tie into a bow. Add a small Glue dot under the bow to hold in place.
- Place Dimensionals onto the back of the Matted Card Front and attach to the Card Base.
- Adhere the Card Insert to the inside of the card.
This is a very simple card to make and is a easy card to make multiples of.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
Click on the Links below to purchase any of these products from my On-Line Store (Australia Only)Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .