Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Sorry I haven’t posted in a couple of day’s…I have had a very big week with my sewing and organising a On-Line Card Making Event. I’m back and ready to make cards again to share with you.
Triple Slider Card
For my card today I have used products from Stampin’ Up! ® Peony Garden Suite Collection. This card has 3 sections that slide into one another and each are connected to each other with a sliding mechanism.
I have sat down and tried to write instructions for this card before giving up…so instead I have made a video for you to watch, showing how to make this card. You will find it below.
Below the video are all the measurements used along with score and slit length measurements.
- A Base Gray Granite Cardstock – 14.9 x 29.8cm
- B Middle Gray Granite Cardstock – ,11.5 x 26.7 cm
- Top tier Gray Granite Cardstock – 7.5 x 11.4cm
- Gray Granite Cardstock – scrap to 4cm (1 ½” circle punch) cut circle
- Base Mat Petal Pink Cardstock – 9.5 x 14.4 cm
- Middle Mat Petal Pink Cardstock – 8.3 x 11cm
- Middle – Whisper White – 8 x 10.7cm
- Top Tier – Whisper White – 7 x 10.9cm
- Whisper White – Circle
- Base Front – Designer Series Paper – 9.2 x 14.1cm
- Designer Series Paper – 2 strips 1.5 x 10cm
Score and Slit Length Measurements
- score at 9.8cm fold right side into Score line
- Slit length 2cm (¾ “) to 11.5cm (4 ½”) * 2.5cm in each side
- score at 8.9cm fold right side into Score line
- Slit length 3cm (1 1/8”) to 10cm (4”) *2.5cm in each side
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
All products use for this card have been listed below and are linked back to my On-Line Store for your easy shopping experience.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
- Shop my Online Store Here
- Join my Team
- Newsletter Sign up
- Find me on You Tube Here
- Join my Facebook Page
- Annual Catalogue
- Beginners Catalogue