One of the easiest things to give as a gift is a gift card. But it doesn’t have to put in a envelope and left at that. Why not make a beautiful card or in this case a wallet for the card to be slipped into.
Using the items from the Wrapped in Plaid Bundle from Stampin’ Up! ®, I created these great Gift Card Wallets.
What did I use….
- Perfectly Plaid Photopolymer Stamp Set*
- Pine Tree Punch*
- Wrapped in Plaid 6″ x 6″ Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Shaded Spruce A4 Cardstock
- Night of Navy A4 Cardstock
- Whisper White A4 Cardstock
- Gold Foil Cardstock
- Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Pad
- Night of Navy Stampin’ Pad
- Cherry Cobbler Stampin’ Pad
- 2″ Circle Punch
- Starburst Punch
* Purchase these as a Bundle and get 10% discount
- Cardstock – 10.5 x 29cm
- Whisper White Cardstock 9.5 x 7cm, scrap also to stamp and cut tree from
You will need 3 different pieces of Designer Series Paper
- Front left – 7 x 7.4cm
- Front Right – 9.5 x 7cm
- Inside left 7 x 7.4cm, scrap to cut 2″ circle
Where to score and put together are all on the video below.
The wrapped in Plaid Bundle is in the Year-End Closeout List as it (as a Bundle) will be saying goodbye. So now is the time to purchase it to get the 10% discount.
The Perfectly Plaid and Pine Tree Punch we have been told will be caring over to the 2020 Holiday catalogue ( will not be sold as a Bundle).
I will add the link to the products leaving us, which include some that have been discounted to the image below.
Here is the link to the items that will be carrying over into future publications.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. If you have any questions please contact me. If you would like a copy of the NEW so to be released Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue then fill in the form found in the link on the right of your screen.