Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
The card I made for this weeks Facebook live is a Tunnel card and I used the Shark Frenzy Bundle to create a underwater scene. his is a fun Bundle to use with the play on the fun kids song – Baby Shark. In the stamp set and dies you have all the fun bits to dress these sharks up as Mumma Shark, Daddy Shark, Grand parents or Baby Shark. I am sure you will have a lot of fun with this one.
In the New Stampin’ Up! ® there will be some great dies that can be used for these tunnel cards…and I’m looking forward to using them when available. Sorry I can’t show you yet but they look like fun to use and i have lots of ideas.
How to make this card…
To see how I made this card watch the YouTube video and please Subscribe to my Channel and help me get to my goal of 1000 subscribers…that way i can do Live videos on YouTube for you to watch.
Measurements Used –
- Card Base Pool Party – 14.9 x21cm, score at 10.5cm
- Layer 1 (Middle Layer) Coastal cabana – 10 x 14.4cm
- Layer 2 (Front Layer) Bermuda Bay – 10 x 14.4cm
- Vellum Waves – 2 x 5 x 10cm
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Scrapes of Bumble Bee , Magenta Madness, Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Pretty Peacock
- ¼ sheet Basic White for stamping of sharks & sentiment
- Another small piece of Basic White with Adhesive Sheet adhered to the back for die cutting the fine Bubbles.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
The Last- Chance products are now listed on the On-Line Store…and they are going really fast. There are some really great reductions so don’t miss out and check them out now! Click on the image below to see all the Last-Chance products.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .