On my FB Live I created a card using the Artfully Composed Suite and the Swipe Technique. I also showed an example of this technique using Designer Series Paper.
Artfully Composed Suite consists of- Artfully Composed Bundle with its Artfully Layered Bundle ( Artfully Layered Stamp set & Tropical Layers Dies) Stamp set, White Frayed Ribbon, Faux Sea Glass Shapes, vellum Layering Designs and Artfully Composed designer series Paper.
The cards I made uses the ‘Swiping Technique’, where you swipe the ink pad across your cardstock. The angel & pressure you hold the ink pad results in different textures. This is also a great way to add extra texture to a piece of DSP also.
- Card Base Calypso Coral: 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored at 14.9cm
- Mat Mint Macron: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card front Basic White or Artfully Composed Designer Series Paper: 10.5 x 14.9cm, cut down after stamping 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card Insert Basic White: 10 x 14.4cm
- Basic White scrap & Calypso Coral scrap for stamping & sentiment
- Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper
- Pale Papaya Ribbon approx 25cm
Here I have both the finished card fronts. The one one left I started with a Basic White Cardstock and swiped with the ink pads and stamped. The other piece on the right is a piece of Designer Series Paper that had mostly a white back ground and was swiped with the ink pads.
Colours Used for Swiping Technique:
Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Mint Macron, Pear Pizzazz
Colours in Stamping:
Old Olive, Evening Evergreen
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line Store
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .