Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
I love this card……Batik Boutique is a Bundle I like straight away from the 2021-22 Stampin’ Up! ® Annual Catalogue.
But I think it can easily be a ‘Love / Hate’ bundle. This is the first card I have made using this bundle and it was inspired by the card on page 114.
The medallion was a little like putting together a small jigsaw and it definitely the focal point of this card….It was worth it!
the sentiments used on this card comes from the Create with Friends Stamp Set on page 36.
How to make this card…
All the tips and ticks to making this card is in the video…don’t let the detail in the medallion scare you.
Measurements Used –
- Card Base Soft Succulent – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score 14.9cm
- Card front Basic White – 9 x12cm, Die cut with Stitched So Sweetly Dies
- Medallion Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Polished Pink – 10 14.9cm of each colour. Adhere Adhesive sheet to all and die cut the 2 medallion dies
- Medallion Basic White – scrap to cut the base for the medallion
- Card Insert – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Insert Trim Polished Pink – .8 x 10cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .