Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
This is a simple card to create with just a couple of products and allowing the beauty of the ‘Expressions in Ink’ Specialty Designer Series Paper to shine.
How to make this card…
- Card Base Basic White- 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Expressions in Ink Specialty Designer Series paper- 7.5 x 11.9cm
- Die cut Basic White- 10 x 11cm
- Card Insert – 7.5 x 11.9cm
- Card Insert Strip Expressions in Ink- 2 x 7.5cm
- Cut all required cardstock and Designer Series Paper, score cardbase.
- Adhere Adhesive sheet to the Die cut piece. Die cut the floral die from the Artistic Dies from the Expressions in Ink Collection.
- Attach the ‘Expressions in Ink’ Specialty Designer Series Paper (DSP) to the front of the card base.
- Stamp the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black under the DSP as per my photo.
- Peel backing of the die cut and adhere to the bottom half of the DSP.
- Card Insert- Inset is white on white and is the same size as the DSP on the front.
- Adhere the strip to the bottom of the insert piece.
- Attach the inset into the same position as the DSP on the front of the card.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s ProjectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .