Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
I love this card…it took a bit of work and it turned out so well!
I made this card using the Be Jolly Stamps found in the July- December 2021 Mini Catalogue by Stampin’ Up!®
In 2016 I made a card for Global Design Project- Hey, Chick using the same layout. But instead of a chick stamped on an oval, Santa is fussy cut and sitting on a rectangle of vellum.
Below are all the cutting measurements plus the video showing how I Stamped, coloured and cut this card.
- Card Base Garden Green – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Mat Real Red- 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front crumb Cake- 10 x 14.9cm
- Vellum Scrap- cut with Stitched Rectangle Die measured approx 3.5 x 8.7cm
- Basic White Scrap to stamp Santa
- Basic Black Scrap- smallest Taylor Made Tag Die
- Card Insert Basic White- 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .
4 thoughts on “Be Jolly- Facebook Live Friday”
This card is so cute Michele. I love it!
Thank you Shelly
Such a cute card!!!! I love that strip of vellum behind Santa!
Thank you Joan…that velum lifts it