Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Last Friday on my Facebook Live we rolled the dice to see what we were making…and what an interesting live that was. Full of challenges, but in the end we came up with a card.
When the dice was rolled we ended up with Memories & More, Naturals, Sponging, Ribbon and ‘For You’.
- Card Base Early Espresso: 10.5 x 29.9, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Crumb Cake: 9 x 14.5cm
- Hand-penned Memories and More Card
- Sentiment Early Espresso: 1 5.5cm
- Sentiment Gold & Rose Gold Metallic Specialty Paper: 1 cm 5.8cm
- Diamond Weave Ribbon: 9.5cm
- Card insert Crumb Cake: 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .