Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Here is a very simple card to make using the Butterfly Bouquet by Stampin’ Up! ®. The Designer Series Paper fills the back ground with a simple sentiment and a Butterfly cut from the Rainbow Glimmer Paper.
How to Make..
- Card Base Bermuda Bay – 10.5 x29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Mat Melon Mambo – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front Butterfly Bijou Designer Series Paper – 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Sentiment Panel Basic White – 7 x 10cm, cut with Stitched Rectangles Dies.
- Butterfly cut from Rainbow Glimmer Paper
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x 14.9cm
- Cut and score all cardstock
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Melon Mambo Mat
- Attach the matted Designer Series Paper to the Bermuda Bay card base.
- Die cut the Basic White and stamp the sentiment along the bottom.
- Die cut a Butterfly using the Brilliant Wings Dies in the Rainbow Glimmer Paper.
- Adhere the Butterfly onto the Basic White using Multi-pupose down the center of the butterfly.
- Place dimensionals on the back of the sentiment panel and adhere to the from of the card.
- Adhere the Insert into the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are linked below to my On-line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .