Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Today on my Face Book Live I made this simple card using products from the Butterfly Brilliance Collection. Below you will find the Face Book Live Video (Edited) for you to watch, along with all the measurements used.
This Collection is only available until 3rd May. The stamps and dies will be found in the next Annual Catalogue but the Designer Series Paper and Specialty Paper is only while stocks last. So ORDER IT NOW! and get the complete Butterfly Brilliance Collection for $125 (AU)
Products and Measurements Used…
- Card Base Misty Moonlight – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Natural Touch Specialty Paper – 10 x 14.4cm
- Circle Basic White – 8 x 8cm
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Insert Misty Moonlight – 10 x 2.3cm
- Card Insert Natural Touch Specialty Paper – 10 x 2cm
- one sheet of the Butterfly Bijou – to cut Butterflies from using the Brilliant Wings Dies
- Butterfly Gala – for the sentiment (this is not part of the Collection)
**BUTTERFLY BIJOU 6” X 6” (15.2 X 15.2 CM) DESIGNER SERIES PAPER & NATURAL TOUCH SPECIALTY PAPER
Exclusive Designer Series Paper & Specialty Paper; available only during the Butterfly Bouquet promotion and while supplies last.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All the images are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .