Good Morning and thanks for dropping by to my Blog.
Have you seen the challenge this week by Global Design Team it’s this beautiful Sketch ‘Click’ on the image below and to visit Global Design Project. The Design team have some great examples using this sketch and while your there have a look at the other entry’s for the challenge.
My Card…. Bird Ballad Suite by Stampin’ Up!
I have decided to use the beautiful Bird Ballad Suite by Stampin’ Up! for this card. At the moment it is my favorite range of product in the new Stampin’ Up! Catalogue and a lot of fun to colour.
- Bird Ballad designer Series Paper
- Free as a Bird Stamps
These products will be found in the New Catalogue that will be released on the 4th June 2019. If you live in Australia and would like a copy, let me know and I will get one to you.
‘Join my Team’ Pay $169 and get $315 in Value (includes $80 of business tools and $285 Product) to find out more contact me or go to the ‘Join The Fun’ page HERE!
How to make my card…
- Card Base – Pool Party 13 x 26cm, scored at 13cm.
- Mat -Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper (DSP) 12 x 12cm -Yellow Bird Feet.
- Card Front– Whisper White Cardstock 12 x12cm. Stamp Bird Image and ONLY COLOUR FEET AND GROUND using Crumb Cake Duo Blends and Pumpkin Pie Dark Blend. Also stamp your sentiment, I used the Stamparatus to get it nice and straight.
- Trim– 8mm x 10.5cm – Blue & Yellow flower Paper (reverse side to Yellow). Using a piece of the Delightfully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper Boarder lengths cut to 10.5cm colour with Calypso Coral Dark Blend and adhere to DSP. Adhere to Whisper White Card front across the un-coloured bird.
- Adhere card front (Whisper White) to the Mat (DSP) and attach to Card Base
- Stamped the bird onto a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock with Momento Black Ink and coloured with Blends in Pool Party Duo, Daffodil Delight Duo, Calypso Coral Duo and Pumpkin Pie Dark. Fussy cut around the body removing the legs. Attach mini dimenionals and adhere over the top of the bird on the card front.
This was a fun card to make, I hope you enjoyed it.
Thank You for reading my Blog. If you have any questions about
the products used or would like to ‘Join my Team’ then please contact
All available products will be listed below and link to my On-Line Store. Other products used will be available from 2nd June 2019.