Hi and welcome to my Blog.
Time for another Challenge….
Sorry this should have been posted on Thursday but due to other stuff getting in the way, it just didn’t happen.
So….I hope you are ready and want to play along with me again with this sketch challenge.
Are you Ready for this week’s Challenge?
Each week on Thursday’s I will post here on my Blog and on my Facebook Page a Sketch Challenge.
- Have Fun!
- Use Stampin’ Up! ® Products
- Make it your own.
- You can use the sketch in any direction you want
- Share on MY Facebook Page – I will add the link below
- Use #KOS8 on your post when you share with your friends
Here is my take on my Sketch using….
The measurements that I used where…
- Card Base – Pretty Peacock 21 x 14.9cm, score at 10.5cm
- Mat – Whisper White 10 x 14.4cm
- 3 x In-Colour Designer Series Paper Panels 4.5 x 9.5 cm
- Ribbon – In-colour 20cm
- Pretty Peacock for Layering Circles Dies-Scallop
- Whisper White for stamping, Layering Circles Dies
- Card Insert – Whisper White 10 x 14 cm
I featured this card on my Facebook Live and have added it below for you to watch.
OK…It’s now your turn to create a card using my sketch.
Make a card using this sketch and post it on my Facebook Page in the comments section of the post with my Card and Sketch.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Please see the links below to grab any of these products from my Online Shop!
If you would like a copy of the NEW Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue then fill in the form found in the link on the right of your screen and I will post one to you. Or click on the links below for the PDF Copy.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .