Hi and welcome to my Blog.
Time for another Challenge….KOS#6
I hope you are enjoying these challenges, I’ve enjoyed presenting them to you. Most of these I designed last year without any products in mind. So each week not only am I giving you the challenge I’m doing it too. So I hope you have gained some inspiration from them.
So..Are you Ready?
Each week on Thursday’s I will post here on my Blog and on my Facebook Page a Sketch Challenge.
Please have a go because I really do enjoy seeing what others do with these sketches.
- Have Fun!
- Use Stampin’ Up!® Products
- Make it your own.
- You can use the sketch in any direction you want
- Share on MY Facebook Page – I will add the link below
- Use #KOS6 on your post when you share with your friends
Peaceful Poppies- these are the moments……
Today I have used the beautiful Peaceful Poppies Suite from Stampin’ Up!® Mini Catalogue.
It is a simple card and only uses only a few products and just a small amount of stamping.
For this card I used products from the Peaceful Poppies Suite , those products are …..
Other Products used are..
Basic Black Cardstock
This card was a very easy to make because of the Peaceful Poppies Elements –
8 sheets total
* 2 sheets black die-cut elements with black foil prints: labels, banners, borders
* 2 sheets white thick cardstock die cuts with coloured prints: poppies
* 2 sheets vellum die cuts with white prints: poppies and leaves
* 2 sheets watercolour paper die cuts with clear UV prints for watercolouring: poppies and leaves
It’s now your turn to create a card using my sketch.
Make a card using this sketch and post it on my Facebook Page in the comments section of the post with my Card and Sketch.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you’ve enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Please see the links below to grab any of these products from my Online Shop!
If you would like a copy of the NEW Mini Catalogue and Sale-A-Bration Catalogue then fill in the form found in the link on the right of your screen and I will post one to you. Or click on the links below for the PDF Copy.