Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Well here we are all of NSW in Lockdown…that gives me some time to catch up with some sewing and maybe some blogging…
On Friday on my Live I made this card using the Artistic Dies by Stampin’ Up!, and some colourful strips of Cardstock. I CASED the idea for this card from Jennifer McGuire Ink – Cardstock Strips Technique
This Technique is a great way of using up all those scraps of cardstock or Designer Series Paper.
- Card Base Polished Pink – 10.5 x29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Photo Copy Paper/ Printer Paper – 10.5 x 14.9cm or bigger
- Card Front Basic White 10.5 x 14.9cm, cut into two to go either side of strips
- Variety of coloured cardstock cut into strips 1cm and .5cm wide
- Die Cut – 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Sentiment -Scrap Basic Black
- Card Insert Basic White- 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .