Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Fancy Phrases – Happy Birthday
My card today uses the Fancy Phrases Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! ®.
I have looked at this stamp set for so long and have just kept saying to myself …”should I get it, do I need it”. Who else does this or is it just me?
I was inspired by Michelle Last and her card – Faux Fabric Cardmaking Technique
This card is a very simple card to make with just a few simple steps.
How to make this card.
- Card Base – Seaside Spray 21 x 14.9cm, score at 10.5cm
- Mat – Blushing Bride 10 x 14.4cm
- Card front – Whisper White 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Sentiment – 2cm x 10cm
- 10cm Seaside Spray Scalloped Linen Ribbon or 2 x 10cm lengths
- On Whisper White Cardstock stamp the floral image all over using Memento Tuxedo Black.
- Using Sponge Daubers and 3 Ink Pads – Blushing Bride, Seaside Spray and Pear Pizzazz colour the flowers…don’t worry about going out side the lines.
- To give the card front a fabric look run it through the Stampin’ Up! ® Cut and Emboss Machine using the Subtle 3D embossing folder.
- Attach card front onto the Blushing Bride mat.
- Adhere the mat/cardfront to the Seaside Spray Card Base.
- Stamp the sentiment onto the Whisper White strip using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
- On the back of the sentiment strip adhere Tear & Tape down each side.
- Cut the length of ribbon in half going down though the center of the linen strip or use 2 lengths x 10cm. Peel backing off the Tear & Tape and attach the ribbon with only the scalloped edge showing on the right side.
- Attach Dimensionals to the back of the strip and attach to card front.
- Colour 3 Pearl Basic Jewels with Dark Flirty Flamingo Blend and adhere to the card.
- Card Insert – Blushing Bride 10 x 14.4cm, Whisper White 9.7 x 14.1cm. Adhere the Whisper White to the Blushing Bride and attach to the inside of the card.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Below I have listed all the products needed to make this card. By clicking on the items below you can add them to your Shopping Basket on my Online store.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .