Hi and welcome today to my Blog. Thank you for joining me today as I share with you one of my latest creations using the Quite Curvy Bundle.
Quite Curvy Bundle
You’re One in a Million…There are some people in your life that you are so grateful that they are there and they are that ‘One- the One in a million’
I have made this card using the Quite Curvy Bundle along with Plaid Tidings for the Global Design Project #GDP263. To see all the other projects created by the Design Team and other entries in this challenge Click on the link above.
Products used in this card are…
- Quite Curvy Bundle – Can be ordered in November
- Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper
- Brushed Metallic Cardstock
- Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper
- Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Pad
- Cajun Craze Stampin’ Pad
- Shaded Spruce Stampin’ Pad
- Basic Black Cardstock
- Whisper White Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink Pad
- White Embossing Powder
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- Blends – Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Shaded Spruce
How I Made this Card….
- Card Base – Basic Black 14.9 x 21cm, score at 10.5cm
- Mat – Brushed Metallic Cardstock 14.3 x 10 cm
- Basic Black – 9.7 x 14cm
- Plaid Tidings -14 x 8.3 cm, Using the Curvy Die cut the Plaid Tidings approx 3cm from the bottom edge.
- Adhere the bottom section to the Basic Black Cardstock with Multi-Purpose Glue.
- Using the VersaMark stamp your sentiment following the curve and emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Using Multi-Purpose Glue adhere the top section of the Plaid Tidings to the basic Black above the sentiment.
- Adhere the Plaid Tidings & Basic Black to the Card Mat – Brushed Metallic
- Attach these 3 layers to the card base again with Multi-purpose glue or with Seal.
- On the Fluid 100 watercolour paper stamp the leaf image and heat emboss with White Embossing Powder.
- Water colour the leaves using Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Shaded Spruce with a water painter.
- When the leaves are dry cut the leaves with the die cut from the Curvy Dies, using Black Dimensional attach to card Front.
- Colour the Rhinestone Basic Jewels with Blends Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze and Shaded Spruce
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Below I have listed all the products used and they are linked back to my On-Line Store for your easy shopping experience.
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .