Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Today I have created another card using the Floating Strip Technique and used products by Stampin’ up! ®. This is a fun way to use up all those stripes we usually get thrown into the scrap bin.
You can cut your Window Sheet into any size or shape you want, just keep your shape simple simple e.g. square, rectangle, circle etc. The card I made for ‘Let Your Colours Shine’ I cut after gluing the strips onto the window sheet using Stitched Rectangle Dies, this was because I didn’t know what shape or size I was going to use at the time..LOL!
Below you will find my Facebook Live video showing how I made this card and the measurements used.
- Card Base Basic White Thick Cardstock – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm , embossed using the Tasteful Textiles 3D Embossing Folder
- Window Sheet – 7.2 x 10cm
- Strips Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody, Mellon Mambo & Granny Apple Green – different widths from .3 to 1cm and approx. 9cm in length
- Butterfly Basic Black – 7 x 9cm
- Sentiment Basic White – 4 x 7cm
- Card Inset Basic White – 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Card Insert Mat Bermuda Bay – 10 x 14.4cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products listed below are link to my On-Line store to make shopping easier for you.Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .