Hi and welcome to my Blog today..
Today I am taking part in the ‘Ink & Inspiration’ Blog Hop. So my friends, I hope you will enjoy the ride with me as we travel around the hop seeing what everyone has to show.
The Theme for this month is ‘Let your Colours Shine’.
This years new Stampin’ Up! ® In-Colours are beautiful and I love working with them. They work really well together as well as independently. For this card I have used a ‘Floating Strips Technique’ by cutting the 2021-23 In-Colours in strips. The strips were cut at angles and adhered to Window sheet and then die cut using the Stitched rectangle Dies.
How to Make this Card…..
- Card Base Basic Black – 10.5 x 29.9cm, scored 14.9xm
- Card Mat Basic Black – 10 x 14.4cm, Embossed using the Tasteful Textile 3d Embossing Folder. Attach to the Card Base using Multi-Purpose Glue or Seal.
- Circle Gold Metallic Specialty Paper – 10 x 10cm, cut with the largest circle die. Attach to the card front – it is not centered, placed slightly to the right of the card.
- Window sheet – 10 x 14cm
- Floating Strips of In-Colour Designer Series Paper – strips cut at different angles and at different sizes (width) adhered to the window sheet using Multi purpose Glue. Cut out two different size rectangles using the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Adhere the Foam Adhesive Strips on the back of the window sheet, hidden by the In-Colour DSP. Peel of the backing strips on Foam Strips and adhere to the card, one up & one down.
- Butterfly Basic White – 11 x 9cm. Place Adhesive sheet to the back of the Basic White and die cut the larges Butterflies die from the Brilliant Wings Dies. Peel of the backing and adhere to the card on top of the Floating Strips. Double up two Mini Dimensionals and place under each of the bottom part of the butterfly wings.
- Scrap Basic Black – 4 x7cm, Stamp the sentiment using VersaMark and heat emboss with white embossing Powder. Glue on to the butterfly using Multi-purpose Glue, this will also help to hide the dimensionals under the butterfly
- Add some of the In-colour Jewels to the card Front.
- Insert Basic White – stamp the coordinating sentiment in the right hand corner using Polished Pink Stampin’ Pad.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. If you have any questions about Stampin’ Up! ® or their products please let me know in the comments and I will get back to you.
Live in Australia and looking for a demonstrator? CLICK HERE to sign up for a copy of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalogue.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! Product Used in today’s projectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .