Welcome to Casually Crafting Blog Hop.
The Casually Crafting Design Team is made up of a group of Independent Stampin’ Up! ® Demonstrators from around the word, that enjoy sharing our take on casual crafting. We’ll be sharing what we love with you every 3rd Saturday morning of each month on our websites.
Today’s Blog Hop is about keeping it simple …What if you don’t have a Cut & Emboss Machine as yet, how can you make a simple card with a few products.
Flowers for Every Season
My card today uses the Flowers for Every Seasons Designer Series Paper by Stampin’ Up! ®. The sentiment stamped on a punched circle which was lightly stamped using one of the floral stamps from the Jar of Flowers Stamp Set by Stampin’ Up! ®.
How to make this card…..
Products Used –
- Designer Series Paper – Flowers for Every Season
- Stamp set – Jar of Flowers, Butterfly Gala
- Cardstock – Basic White, Blushing Bride
- Inks – Blushing Bride, Memento Tuxedo Black
- Punch – 2″ (5.1cm) Circle
- Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon
- Step it Up – Just Jade Cardstock
- Card Base Basic White – 10.5 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Front Blushing Bride – 9.5 x 13.9cm
- Designer Series Paper – 5 x 13.9cm
- Circle – scrap basic White
- Step it Up –
- Card Mat – Just Jade 10 x 14.4cm
- DSP Mat – Just Jade 5.5 x 13.9cm
- Cut all required cardstock and fold card base in half along score line.
- On a scrap of Basic White cardstock stamp one of the flower images from the Jar of Flowers stamp set, twice next to each other using the Brushing Bride Stampin’ Ink Pad. Stamp off onto a scrap of paper to lighten the colour.
- Punch out a circle from the stamped Basic White scrap.
- Using the Memento Tuxedo Black stamp the sentiment.
- **Step it Up –
- Stamp the flower image from the Jar of Flowers onto the Blushing Bride card front
- Adhere Just Jade mat to the Blushing Bride card front
- Adhere Just Jade mat to the DSP panel
- Adhere the Designer Series Paper to the Blushing Bride card front.
- Wrap the Crinkle Seam Binding Ribbon around the card front twice, tying at the front with a bow.
- Using Multi-purpose glue adhere the card front to the card base.
- Add dimensionals to the back of the punched circle and attach to the card front over the ribbon with the bow on the left of the circle.
You may be starting here or have come from someone else’s blog – either way there is a list at the end of this post to help you move around all the different blogs and get many amazing ideas. We all have our country listed – so if you are looking for a demonstrator in your country, these demonstrators would love to look after you with your Stampin’ Up! ® shopping or if you would like to join our Stampin’ Up!® teams.
Follow the Hop here..
Stampin’ Up! Product Used in today’s projectProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .