Gold Elegance with Brusho from Stampin’ Up!
So how was this created….
- A piece of Watercolour paper 122959 cut at 9 x 13.2 cm was attached to a firm surface with low tack painters tape, 1.5 cm in top and bottom & 2 cm in each side. Leaving a 5 x 10 cm section.
- Spray the area with water and sprinkle** Brusho 144101, Prussian Blue and Gamboge (Orange) over the top, you may need to add extra colour e.g. Gamboge, as the Prussian Blue is an intense colour and will take over.
- Dry by either heat gun or let it air dry. Once dried gentle remove the painters tape. You may get some bleeding around your edges or corners.
- The watercolour paper is then adhered to a piece of Dapper Denim cardstock 141419 cut at 9.3 x 13.5cm with Multi-Purpase glue 110755. Dimensionals 104430 where place onto the back ready to adhere to card front.
- Dapper Denim cardstock Card base is cut at 14.5 x 21 cm and scored at 10.5 cm along the long edge. Fold along score line and burnish with bone folder.
- Cut a piece of Gold Foil cardstock 132622 at 10 x 14 cm. Adhere to card front with multi purpose glue.
- Remove backing off the dimensionals and attach front panel to the Gold Foil cardstock.
- From a piece of Gold Foil cardstock cut the branch from Petals and More Thinlits Dies 145655. Adhere to card with either multi purpose glue or Fine-Tip Glue Pen 138309
- Inside of card attack a piece of Whisper White cardstck cut at 10cm x 14 cm.
** To sprinkle Brusho pierce a hole into the lid..Re. the instructions found on Pg. 26 Stampin’ Up! Occasions Catalogue
All the product used are listed below including links to my Store. Any questions please contact me.
Table built using Product Table Builder by The Crafty Owl – Independent Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator.