Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Today’s cards I made using the Hand-penned Memories & More Card Pack from the New Stampin’ Up! ® Annual Catalogue.
These cards have been designed to be used as card fronts along with the Hand-Penned Memories & More Cards & Envelopes or with the 6 8″ Album and Variety Pack Photo pocket Pages
- Using a 10.2 x 15.2cm (6 x 4″) Hand-penned Memories & More Card, cut down to 5cm (2″) x 15.2cm,
- Stamp the ‘Thanks’ sentiment onto the Memories & More Card using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
- Mat the Memories & More Card with a piece of Fresh Freesia Cardstock from the 2021-22 In-Colours.The scalloped edge was cut with die from the Hand-Penned Petals Bundle.
- Crumb Cake Bakers Twine from the Baker’s Twine Essentials Packed wrapped around twice and tied off with a bow.
- Adhere the matted card front to the Hand-penned Memories & More Card using dimensionals.
- Three Fresh Freesia In-Colour Jewels placed around the sentiment.
- Hand-penned Memories& More Card is matted with a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock.
- The matted card front is then attached to the card base using Seal.
- Stamp the sentiment onto one of the stickers from the Memories & more pack. Using an Embossing Buddy dust the back of the sticker to remove the adhesive. Attach dimensionals to the back of the sticker and attach to the card front.
- Tie a double bow using the Basic White Bakers Twine, add a glue dot to bow and tuck under the sentiment
- Add 3 Mint Macaron gems from the Genial Gems
- Hand-penned Memories& More Card is matted with a piece of Evening Evergreen cardstock.
- Adhere to card base using Seal.
- Using a sentiment from the Many Messages Bundle found in the current Mini Catalogue attach to card from with Mini Dimensionals.
- Add 3 Evening Evergreen Jewels to the card front
Scrapbooking with Memories & More
Displaying your treasured photo’s and memories is very simple with the Memories & More Cards and a pack of the Variety Pack 6 x8″ Photo pockets Pages. Your photo’s will be protected in these pages along with your family stories. These pages fit into our Basic Black 6 x 8″ Albums
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
If you would like a copy of the NEW Annual Catalogue and you Live in Australia then Click HERE
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .