Today on Live with Michele I created this card using the Honeybee Home Bundle. Along with the other products from the Heart & Home Suite.
The flowers were coloured using Stampin’ Up! Blends Fresh Freesia, Highland Heather, Mint Macron, Just Jade, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Bally Blue, Smoky Slate and Basic Black. The flower spray was then die cut and layered on top of the Vellum leaf. The Vellum Leaf was die cut from a die from the Meadow Dies.
The video below shows how the card was created. 2/3rds through the video my phone went flat…I was able to change phones and complete the card….Lesson learnt, make sure phones are charged.
- Card Base Misty Moonlight: 10.4 x 29.9cm, score at 14.9cm
- Card Mat Fresh Freesia: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Front DSP: 9.7 x 14.1cm
- Strip DSP: 3.5 x 14.4cm
- Vellum: 7.5 x 10.5cm
- Stamped Images Basic White: 5 x 14.9cm
- Sentiment Basic White: 3 x 7.5cm
- Card Insert Basic White: 10 x 14.4cm
- Insert Strip Fresh Freesia: 2 x 10cm’
- Insert Strip DSP: 1.7 x 10cm
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .