This was my first play with Stampin’ Up! ® stamp set Stellar Birthday..it’s been sitting in my shelves for almost 11 months. The Designer Series Paper is from the Abstract Beauty and as soon as I saw this particular design I wanted to use it with the Stella Birthday stamps.
The Fun Fold is a Pillar Pop-Up Window card which I saw last night demonstrated by Rachel from Stamp your Art Out. On her page she has all the measurement if you use Letter size/ Imperial Measurements. Along with links to her video on YouTube.
I have made my card using measurements in A4 Cardstock/ Metric. Below is the measurements I have used and a video showing how I made my card…LOL. Along with my errors in measurements for the stand at the back.
- Card Base Misty Moonlight: 10.5 x 14.9cm
- Card Base Basic White: 10 x 14.4cm
- Card Base Mat DSP: 10 x 14.4cm
- Window Misty Moonlight: 8.5 x 12.9cm
- Window DSP: 8 x 12.4cm
- Pillars DSP: 15 x 5cm, score at 1, 2, 3, 4cm
- Stand Misty Moonlight: 5 x 17.5cm, score at 1.5, 12, 14, 16cm
- Extra Basic White stamping images: 10.5 x 14.9cm
- scrap Gold Foil Paper to stamp stars
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!
Stampin’ Up! products used in today’s Project
All products used are listed below and are linked to my On-Line StoreProduct List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .