Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
My card today features the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection from the Stampin’ Up! 2021 Mini Catalogue and a great Fun Fold card.
I love the colours you can find in Hydrangeas…the Pinks and the different shades of Blues to Purples….and the colour you get depends on the pH of your soil.
How to make this card…
Measurements and products used-
- Card Base 1, Highland Heather- 10.5 x 22.7cm, score at 8cm
- Card Base 1 (inside) – “Strips’ Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper – 10.2 x 14.6 cm
- Card Base 1 (front) – ‘Small Flowers’ Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper – 7.7 x 10.2cm
- Card Base 2, Basic White – 8 x 24.5cm, score at 12.25cm
- Card Base 2, ‘Large Flower’ Hydrangea Hill Designer Series Paper – 7.7 x 11.9cm
- Banner, Basic White scrap – die cut using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies (approx 3 x 5.5cmm Die)
- Cut and score all all cardstock and Designer Series Paper(DSP), including Banner
- Using Gorgeous Grape Stamp Pad, stamp the ‘Best Wishes’ sentiment onto the banner. Add Dimensionals to the back of banner.
- Card Base 1 fold is on the left.
- Card Base 1- Adhere the Strip DSP to the inside of the card.
- Card Base 1 – Adhere the small Flower DSP to the front of Card Base 1
- Card Base 2 fold is on the right
- Card Base 2 – Adhere the Large Flower DSP to card front
- Stamp the inside of your card 2 with small flowers from the Stamp set in Highland Heather.
- Using adhesive on the back of Card Base 2 attach to the inside of Card Base 1.
- Peel backings off the banner and adhere to the front of the card (Card Base 2)
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .