Hi and welcome today to my Blog.
Yesterday I made this card on my Facebook Live Video, using the Hydrangea Hill Suite Collection by Stampin’ Up!®. if you missed my live a copy of it is below. Hydrangea’s are one of the few flowers I can grow and when I lived in Mittagong I ha a beautiful big bush under my kitchen window. It had beautiful flower heads and they were massive in size.
How to make this card…
- Card Base Highland Heather – 10.5 x 29.8cm, score at 14.9cm
- Mat DSP – 10 x 14.4cm
- Mat Misty Moonlight – 7.2 x 13.2cm
- Card Front Basic White – 7 x 13cm
- Card Insert Basic White – 10 x 14.4cm
- Basic White for die cuts – 7 x 14.9cm
Please Note – I changed the placement of the peals after the video finished.
Thank you for stopping by and reading my Blog. I hope you have enjoyed my projects & that you’re inspired to get crafty!Product List
If you enjoyed this post, please be sure to . . .